I read them! :)

Monday, April 11, 2011

This is even better!

I should start writing more, what with the skill being appreciated n all! Its been beautifull so long, touch wood :) I waited and perceived and finally found him and also found he loved me. Here s to new beginnings. I am getting engaged and married to the man I wanted to spend my life with and it feels real good! When things got tough, we dritfed apart only to get back to each other. Maybe we were meant to be. Now, Im sure we are. Those mindless chats, me clinging on to him like there s nobody I want more, letting go of myself because I know he s there to constantly watch over me, these things give much more joy than I had thought. The acceptance from the families has been amazing. We waited for hiccoughs to surface, but so far so good. Its not gonna be long before I get tied down to more responsibilities, but I am looking forward to it. And now, I dont know what else to write! Here s to beautiful beginning ans abrupt ending! hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me if you liked it! :) Or even if you did not!