I read them! :)

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

When other things matter a lot...

Good morning guys! Early to office and I ve been reading this blog. A very happy happy kinda blog. There was a post about her best friend getting married and how she is on an emotional high. Now, my best friend is getting married too and I am super happy for her though I am not sure where I come into picture in her wedding plans, whether I do come into the picture at all or not! :( I ve been thinking how many people are really there who I can call best friends. Changing schools made sure that I did not have the same best friend for all my life. I did make many friends in the process, but not of the BFF kinda friends, you know what I mean... I vividly remember D's friends, all of them. The way they all came home and had fun together, I used to get jealous. I tried figuring out where I went wrong, what really happened. I took things too seriously, was too sensitive, had a horrible inferiority complex! And they found better people, I dont complain, I"m happy for them all. Looking back, I tried to find what each of them is doing now. AP is now in the US pursuing a degree in Computer Science, J is happy with her husband and angelic baby. S is getting married in July, so all is well with all of them. :) And that makes me content too. Though I ve missed on a lot of pajama parties, sleepovers, shopping trips, its still ok. Somewhere in the urge to excel beyond everyone else, we all lose touch with some of those that mattered a lot. Well, I am gonna try to make up for that lost time. And here s wishing S a very wonderful married life!

4 comments:

  1. Thought provoking post! Makes me wonder, where I went wrong too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, you know for what :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me if you liked it! :) Or even if you did not!