I read them! :)

Monday, September 27, 2010

Im here, and for me I've arrived. I knew always that this was how I wanted everything to be,but so soon,I hadn't expected it. Its nice though,I don't have to keep quiet when I feel someone's saying wrong or doing wrong. A new found attitude some may say,but I say,its found new found confidence.

To leave home in the morning and to get back after a day at work,is awesome. It is tiring at times,but not too surprisingly,I'm loving it :) To get back to mom wanting to hear everything from me about the day's work,what went right,what did not,its all very very nice as compared to what was happening a few days ago.

Those who really know me know that I have such a fragile sense of self-esteem and important things like that. But what's new is that I've now realized that I was never anything less than anyone. It was just that a lot of people made me feel that way and I let them win! But not anymore
.
"What has changed?" few may ask. A lot has changed. I had this conversation with this someone few days ago. and I found out,yes,I have changed indeed. Changed for good,for all things nice. And for all things great that I'm sure will happened.

I know I'll be taken in the wrong sense,for not many people really know what i mean. But what's new is that I don't really care what someone thinks, until they really matter to me.

This is new and it for sure makes me a very happy person!!!

4 comments:

  1. so glad that things have fallen in place for u... feels so nice to see such positive vibes... u were always good.. n u will rock at work n everything else... love u.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good one....happy for u!!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really happy for u dear,,,, i know what u mean... i always wanted u to realize this...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me if you liked it! :) Or even if you did not!