I read them! :)

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Learn this!!!

Some people really do think that they can get away with whatever they say and on public forums like blogs!!! Oh no,its not fine at all, you simply cannot speak all that you want without verifying your facts. Now,this is something my new job has taught me and I can't agree more.

Now that was one part of of being 'not nice'!

The other parts sound more harsh,maybe!

When someone says they are busy,please please do not try to irritate the hell out of them by asking 'so,whats keeping you busy?',unless you want to be yelled at. No,nobody did that to me today but some useless people do this and its highly annoying. If you are important enough,you will be informed otherwise do not bug people to satisfy your own curiosity. "You will not be kept in the loop unless you deserve to be kept!" How I wish I could take names and say "Hello Mr.XYZ,this was for you!" Alas,I have been taught not be extreme rude... ;)

The last and most important lesson to be learnt[all of us should learn], never never ever keep somebody waiting!!! Safely I can say, boys,this one specially is for you! Don't ever say that u'll get back and fail to do so. Trust me,you would never want to be on the receiving end of this treatment. So,people,always return your calls and reply to those nice mails and messages.

Ok,I'm running off now,got few calls to make! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Loved what u put in!! Wish I could change myself to follow the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Its a Nice Stuff U have posted and I Would like to learn something from what u have put in!!! Would like to see some more of these!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me if you liked it! :) Or even if you did not!