I read them! :)

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lets be different!!!

Even as the entire nation is talking about the impending Raamjanmabhoomi verdict or the CWG, I ponder over what to write about. Rolls of newsprint , internet space and media coverage has been wasted on these topics and how...!!!

I wish there is a peaceful ending in Ayodhya and I also wish that the CWG gets over on a successful note!

But,my attention is grabbed by someone like RAJNIKANTH!!!!!

I cannot think of someone else who has had such a huge fan base in every corner of the country. The adage "u can run,u can hide but u cant escape" is perfectly for this man! Such humble beginnings to wherever he is now,is totally totally remarkable! I've heard from a million people that he is also the epitome of kindness and generosity and I have to believe it. If I'm not wrong,there are temples in many parts of South India where 'Rajni' is worshipped. Call it fanaticism or mere foolishness, its still the truth!

Just this morning ,I read jokes about this man's action on the silver screen. They were hilarious,I remember falling off my seat laughing! That is Rajni for you! Super good,super man!!

I'm logging off now. It sounds selfish,but I'm not worried about today because all those I love are safely home and blissfully asleep. :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice baby ;)... Rajni rocks anytime anyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rajni Saarr!!! you are the superstar!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me if you liked it! :) Or even if you did not!