I read them! :)

Monday, June 13, 2011

:) :)

This was supposed to be a post about something else completely! But just then I received a mail that the boy sent to all his colleagues announcing and inviting them for our engagement.

Just read through the text of the invite once, I saw it was not the text I wrote and sent out. I so wanted to yell at him and I actually did ask from who gave him the text! “GOOGLE” he said, with a grin, I could not help, I smiled too. In all of this, I forgot to look at the whole invite itself.

In the end were both of our names. Together. It was the best part of the whole invitation for me, it truly was. Our names together in the same sentence. So we are finally going to be spending our lives together. Nothing less than a dream come true for me. We sit and talk about the future, plan out which direction life should head and all the other nice things that two people in love talk about. For someone who never wanted to get married, this is a huge change and it was welcome even. As for me, I never thought that me and the boy could even be in a committed relationship no matter how badly I wanted to. But then, we are and we are getting married. Oh, I can gush forever!

Me and S were talking yesterday about marriage other related stuff, she said “it’s going to be funny to live in the same house”!  She is getting married in the first weekend of July. I loved all the girl talk that happened when we met today, it had been really long since we had met. And we went to U’s place, I was the surprise. Well, we were surprised with her attitude! OK, I don’t want to really talk about that you know!

So, the mails have gone out and people are really excited for the both of us. I am overwhelmed, he is happy. AND THE DREAM RUN BEGINS!!! J

4 comments:

  1. Aw!! :-) Congratulations! May the happiness never end! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) :-) Wish you both a lovely life together :-)

    Its a relationship even I cant dream to be in, but hope there's a girl somewhere in this world who can change my though and that day I will surely remember ur post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) :-) Wish you both a lovely life ahead :-)

    This relationship is something I cant even dream to be in. But hope somewhere in this world there is someone who might walk into my life some day and make me rethink, and on that day I will remember this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww i read this post today n realized something! well better late than never....I can totally understand it:)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me if you liked it! :) Or even if you did not!