I read them! :)

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Set me free!

This is a poem I'd written a loooong time ago, sometime in 2007. Sharing it now..

Waiting I am, as forever I was,
for that look, that touch of yours.
Take me in your arms and set me free,
from this pain I treasure in me.

Everything that was ever said and done,
all that happened and we became one,
is still on my mind and so much it cost,
I found myself with everything I lost!

There were no flowers that came my way,
but it was that made my day.
I know not how beautiful it would be,
until you showed me in your own sweet way.

My eyes searching for yours always,
my soul reaching out to you.
I hoped to stay away for a while,
I tried and it was so futile...

Your fragrance lingers on in my breath,
this passion shall live on till death,
light up and set me again on fire,
It will be me who will be consumed by desire...

The caress of your lips on mine,
was so beautiful, it was so fine.
I still remember as if it were yesterday,
it was just you, me and everything else at bay!

How you won over me is still a mystery,
but I gave you all that I had in me.
Come,take me in your arms and set me free,
from this pain I treasure in me...

3 comments:

Tell me if you liked it! :) Or even if you did not!